Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Insert Swear Word Here

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

There are about six weeks left in the semester.

Insert swear word here.

When the semester began, it couldn’t end soon enough. Now that it is almost over, I’m terrified of the next few weeks.

Unfortunately, my “it’s just one of those days”, has no end it sight. This semester has just happened and it left the station without me.

May God give me strength and the ability to concentrate over the next six weeks. My calendar is completely full – I don’t know where I will find the time to accomplish any of the stuff I have to do.

Insert another swear word here, maybe two.

On the bright side, I have gotten two new littles this semester! That means I have three littles now! I also got a twinnie and a grand lil! My family has just doubled in size and I love them all!

At least I have the support of my family.

Well, I’m off to finish my homework for the week.

I hope your month is going better than mine.

No comments: